The FIBRA deck system, consisting of interlocking pultruded staves reinforced with glass or carbon fibres, is used in the railway industry for the construction of pedestrian areas of bridges, self-supporting walkways and floors for chemical plants.
What are the advantages?
- Excellent durability over time
- Faster assembly times compared to traditional materials
- Resistance to corrosion and water
- Easy workability and maintenance-free
- Excellent thermal insulation
We also produce an anti-slip version to improve walking.